Regulations of the website creator MOKIO.ORG
I. General provisions
1. The website creator MOKIO.ORG located under mokio.org is an Internet platform, whose operator is Free Software Development Foundation Paluka based in 01-402 Warszawa, Ciołka 10/117.
2. The conditions of using the services are the thorough reading of the Regulations and accepting them.
3. The word "Regulations" means Regulations of the website creator located at the address: mokio.org.
4. The website creator is a service consisting in making available to the User the Internet platform intended for web page development and subsequent publication of the created websites on-line under the address/domain/subdomain selected by the Client.
5. The fee for the provision of the services of the website creator is determined in accordance with the price list published on mokio.org and it is made via PayPal.
The terms used in these Regulations mean:
1. Foundation/Operator – Free Software Development Foundation Paluka based in 01-402 Warszawa, Ciołka 10/117, Tax Identification Number: 739-32392-55, REGON: 280416864.
2. User/Client – a legal person, an organizational unit not having legal personality and a natural person having full capacity to conclude legal acts, who obtained access to Services through registration at mokio.org.
3. Consumer - a person who purchases goods and services for personal use.
4. Account – a service available to the User after the Registration on the Site, consisting in making available to the User a part of the Site, allowing for using the Services, modifying the parameters of already provided Services, control over the settlements, obtaining information concerning the Services ordered by the User, as well as modifying the settings.
5. Login or User Name - a sequence of characters entered by the User at the stage of the Registration on the Site, enabling later identification of the User while using the Site.
6. Site - a web portal led by Paluka Foundation under the domain mokio.org, via which the Operator provides services for the benefit of the Users, enabling ordering and management of services rendered by the Foundation.
7. Website – a set of thematically related webpages placed on one website server, also referred to as the Site/WWW, Internet platform etc. created using the mokio.org creator.
8. Domain - a unique sequence of characters, which is or can be registered by the registrar of domains, consisting of a chosen name and extension.
9. Subdomain - a part of the web address placed between a prefix "http://" and the domain "mokio.org".
10. Contract - the contract for the provision of services electronically concluded by and between the User and the Paluka Foundation upon the registration on the Site.
11. Service/Services - any services provided by the Operator to the Users performed under the Regulations appropriate for a given service.
12. Subscription fee - remuneration for particular service, defined in the Service specification available at mokio.org.
13. Subscription Period – a maximum amount of time, specified in the Service specification available on the Site, for using the parameters of a given service, being at the same time the settlement period.
14. Price list – the price list of payable Services published on the Site.
III. Copyrights and ancillary rights
1. MOKIO.ORG hereby states that: commercial copyright to the graphic design used in the website creator service is their exclusive property and it is not limited, on the date of concluding the contract, mokio.org has no knowledge about any legal defects of the offered work.
2. Upon the commencement of using the website creator service, MOKIO.ORG grants to the Client a temporary, non-exclusive license for using the graphic design used in the website creator.
3. The granted license authorizes the Client to use the website creator in the mode described in the Regulations.
4. The granted license does not authorize the Client, in particular, to: offering the website creator's services and the graphic design created with the use of the service to further reselling, copying, modification of system IT made available under the service of the website creator, copying the graphic visualisation used in the website creator service for later reselling, using more than one copy of the website creator service at the same time, using elements of the website creator's service for the purposes of external websites, applications, studies, etc., transferring rights and obligations resulting from the concluded contract to third parties without the permission of mokio.org.
5. If the offered website creator MOKIO.ORG has a legal defect, of which the parties were unaware at the time of concluding the contract, each party to the contract has the right to terminate the contract at the reimbursement of all fees for the service paid by the Client to mokio.org. The reimbursement of the fees does not exclude the right of the Client being the Consumer to pursue other claims in accordance with valid regulations. Regulations of the website creator
6. In the case referred to in item III. 5, total liability of mokio.org towards the Client cannot exceed the payment paid by the Client for mokio.org. This restriction does not apply to the Client being the Consumer.
7. the Client agrees to place on the website created with the use of the website creator's services the text "Copyright © [year] mokio.org" or another signature indicating the service provider, their offer or service used for the creation of the website.
IV. Ordering the website creator's services
1. Ordering the websites creator service consists in filling by the Client an electronic order form.
2. During registration at mokio.org, the Client declares that they have become familiar with the Regulations and accept them in full.
3. Placing the order is synonymous with entering into the contract between the Client and mokio.org concerning the provision of the website creator's services on the terms indicated in the Regulations for the term of the Subscription Period, unless other provisions of the Regulations state otherwise.
4. The Detailed Technical Specification of the Creator is available at: http://mokio.org/support
5. The website creator service is activated free of charge for the period of 30 days. The free-of-charge period is counted from the date of order, i.e. public disclosure of the created website. After 30 days, the Client is obliged to payment in the amount set out in the price list available at mokio.org for the Paluka Foundation.
6. Modification of the website is possible only to the extent to which it is enabled by the Creator and only by using it. Modifying the created website in a different way is made at the sole risk and responsibility of the Subscriber.
7. During the creation of the Website, the Operator gives the Users a possibility to select a Subdomain for their own Site (e.g. newsite.mokio.org) from among the available names of Subdomains.
8. It is forbidden to use the names of Subdomains which violate the rights of third parties, good practice, legal order, and in particular containing: vulgar, offensive, discriminatory phrases, promoting hostility or hatred, trademarks, markings, surnames, etc., protected pursuant to applicable regulations, if the User is not entitled to use them within this respect. The name of the Subdomain can be reclaimed at any time with 7-day notice period or without the observance of the notice period immediately in the case of the violation of the aforementioned provisions.
9. The owner of the Subdomain is the Operator who grants the User a permission to use the Subdomain for the period the Contract remains in force.
10. The permission enables using the Subdomain only within the scope of the Site and for the purpose of promotion and advertising of the User or the Website created by them.
11. The validity of the Subdomain shall expire upon the termination of the Contract at the latest. In the case of Websites created for the free-of-charge period, if the service was not purchased for a given Website, the permission shall expire after 30 days.
12. If you do not confirm your email account, Account and Site will be deleted after 7 days.
13. The User bears full liability for the selection of the Subdomain.
This Privacy Statement is effective March 12, 2015. Free Software Development Foundation Paluka (“Paluka” or “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites (“Visitors”) and individuals who register to use the Services as defined below (“Customers”). This Privacy Statement describes Company’s Web site privacy practices in relation to the use of the Company’s Web sites and the related applications and services offered by Company (the “Services”).
I. Web sites covered
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of Web sites that link to this Privacy Statement (referred to as “Mokio Web sites” or “the Company’s Web sites”). Some Web sites hosted on the mokio.org domain may be created and managed by Company’s customers, rather than Company. Those Web sites do not link to this Privacy Statement, and are instead governed by the privacy statement of the Company customer that creates and manages the Web site.
Company enables its customers to create Web sites and applications that run natively on the Company platform. When Mokio Web sites are posted by Company, the site will link to this Privacy Statement, and this Privacy Statement applies. When Mokio Web sites are posted by third parties, the privacy statement of the third party applies, and this Privacy Statement does not apply.
Company also enables its customers to use third-party services (referred to as “add-ons”) as part of running Web applications on the Company’s platform. When you share information with these third-party add-on services, the privacy statement of the third party applies. Mokio Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. The information practices or content of such other Web sites is governed by the privacy statements of such other Web sites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other Web sites to understand their information practices.
II. Information collected
When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, Company may require you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address (“Required Contact Information”). When purchasing the Services, Paluka requires you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name, billing address, and credit card number (“Billing Information”). Paluka may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry (“Optional Information”). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and Optional Information about Customers are referred to collectively as “Data About Paluka Customers.”
As you navigate the Company’s Web site, Paluka may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Company’s Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
III. Use of information collected
The Company uses Data About Paluka Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact Me” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
The Company may also use Data About Paluka Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
Paluka uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services.
Paluka uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Web site. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About Paluka Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
IV. Web Site Navigational Information
Cookies and IP Addresses Paluka uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Web sites (“Web Site Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Web sites and how this information may be used.
If you have chosen to identify yourself to Paluka, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify you. Each time you log into the Services, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to your account is placed your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged into the Services and to process your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Services. Paluka uses persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company’s Web site. When you purchase the Services or provide the Company with personal information, a unique identifier is assigned you. This unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie that the Company places on your Web browser. The Company is especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, the Company does not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies. If you disable your Web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to navigate the Company’s Web site, but you will not be able to successfully use the Services.
Paluka may use information from session and persistent cookies in combination with Data About Paluka Customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services. The following sets out how Paluka uses different categories of cookies and your options for managing cookies’ settings:
IP Addresses - When you visit Paluka’s Web site, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, Paluka uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web site.
Do Not Track - Currently, various browsers – including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Paluka does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Paluka takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
V. Public forums and customer testimonials
Paluka may provide bulletin boards or blogs on the Company’s Web site. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. Paluka is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
Paluka may post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. Paluka obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
VI. Sharing of Information Collected
Paluka uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
Paluka reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
VII. International transfer of information collected
To facilitate Paluka’s global operations, the Company may store, transfer and access Data About Paluka Customers around the world, including Poland and other countries in which the Company has operations. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if Paluka transfers Data About Paluka Customers to other countries.
VIII. Communications preferences
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Paluka or the Services.
IX. Correcting and updating your information
Customers may update or change their registration information by editing their user or organization record. You can update your information on the accounts page. For additional information not accessible from the accounts page, you can make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to access, change, or delete this information will be handled within 30 days.
X. Data retention
Paluka retains the information we receive as described in this Privacy Statement above for reasonable duration, for example, as the case may be, for as long as needed to provide our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, to conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, and enforce our agreements.
XI. Customer Data
As part of using our Services, Customers may submit electronic data or information to the Services (“Customer Data”) which may include personal information. The Company generally has no direct relationship with the individuals to whom Customer Data may pertain, which we process on the behalf of our Customers. Any uses of Customer Data by the Company are done so pursuant to the Company’s Terms of Service or a subscription agreement in place between the Company and the relevant Customer (or his/her organization), which exclusively govern the Company’s treatment of Customer Data and supersede this Privacy Statement in case of conflict, or as required by law. If personal information pertaining to you as an individual has been submitted to us by a Customer as Customer Data and you wish to exercise any rights you may have to access, correct, amend, or delete such data, please inquire with the Customer (or his/her organization) directly. If an authorized Customer requests that we update or remove the data in question and the Customer has no ability to do so via use of the Services, we will acknowledge their request within 30 days.
Paluka uses appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect Data About Paluka Customers.
XIII. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Paluka reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Paluka will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
XIV. Contacting Us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites should be directed to email@example.com.